This is an invitation to the Industry in general and to researchers, academics, consultants, industry and / or independent professionals to participate with their Works in PSIS. We are expecting works covering the different areas of the Thematic Areas, developing practical topics and innovative approaches about the different aspects of Process Safety, embracing the different areas of chemical engineering and related professions.
We are interested in originals that reflect the experiences developed by their authors, which can contribute to provide an adequate and updated overview on the most important issues and current aspects for Process Safety.
PRESENTATION LANGUAGES (English - Spanish - Portuguese)
and the Special and Joint Events, the activities and presentations will be in English. In the case of PSIS
, which is incorporated to
, it also will be possible to present abstracts in Spanish or Portuguese. In this case, Oral and Posters presentations will be given in especially dedicated meeting rooms
PSIS Process Safety International Symposium Topics
- Risk Management - Management Systems, Evaluation and Performance Metrics
- Risk Assessment Techniques -HAZOP -LOPA. Consequence Models
- Safety Instrumented Systems, Integrity Levels, Reliability Analysis, Confidence
- Fires and Explosions, Risk Reduction
- Mechanical Integrity and Reliability of Facilities. Predictive Maintenance
- Contributions of Process Safety in New Projects. Conceptual and Basic Engineering
- Studies of Cases and Lessons Learned. Incident Investigation
- Improvements in Process Safety using Big Data